Counterpoint of Tolerance 1

Monday 8 September 2008

Look at the date - does it match this date - Monday 8th September OH YES I THINK IT DOES!!

oddie avatar

Ah ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa!! Je suis up-to-date!

My fingers may be burning, my eyes may be blurring, my speech may be slurring, but my blog says the day that I'm actually writing on - thank God for that!

Of course this couldn't happen without it's difficulties - oh no, that would just be too good to be true.

I'm still trying to sort out the problem my blog has decided to acquire overnight - but I'm working on it - posting manically desperate messages on various blogger help forums (to which no-one has replied yet ~~willing someone to reply~~)

For some reason, every blog that I've written today isn't appearing on the first page of my website...it seems to be stuck on yesterday. I mean I know I wrote some good stuff yesterday - but there's no need to be clingy about it!

What I've had to do unfortunately is change the Blog Archive bit to just listing the months and numbers of blogs written within that month, and then the ones I've done today are miraculously appearing.

This is annoying - because, as I extrapolated earlier - I need people to be grabbed by the titles and things to read on and down the page - and it means the blog titles now don't appear in the blog archive and therefore, you can no longer just click on one particular blog and read it - which is upsetting to say the least right now!

Like I said, I am trying to sort it, I have no idea why it's doing this - but hopefully we'll be back up and running properly again soon.

For the meantime though - please scroll down! I'm going to get a wiggle on with the audio now, which means decamping upstairs to my mocked-up studio, where I have no internet...the penalties of living in an old house with walls too thick for WiFi...!

I'm then off to see my back-breaking physio again today, so hopefully she can try to sort me out a little more. Quite how I'm going to feel later and tomorrow I don't know - but I think it's going to be pain-killer a-go-go because I CANNOT stop working now.

Cue: inspirational 'Lord of the Rings'/'Braveheart'/'Gladiator' style battle pep-talk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the project sounds really interesting! You don't often hear about these sorts of things that are going on in the world and I think that projects such as these should get more publicity. It all sounds very inspirational and fun also!
Good luck with everything

Sobini

Taster Sessions

Fancy listening to some of what we've been doing?
Well, click on the bits you want to listen to below!

Live Guitar Session 1

Live Guitar Session 2

Live Guitar Session 3

Live Group Session 1

Live Group Session 2

Live Group Session 3

11 Person Laptop Band



**DISCLAIMER - these podcasts use an external hosting website. Please note that any content viewed on this website apart from the 'World Piece' specific audio is not linked with this blog and does not represent the views or opinions of myself or this blog. I am not able to control what content, aside from the 'World Piece' specific audio, goes out on this website and I apologise if some content may offend.**

Some of the more 'unusual' instruments

Some of the CPoT team brought some rather interesting and unusual instruments with them to America...

...all of which will be included in AH!

So, please do click on the images below to have a listen!!

Charango

Charasca

Coco Banjo

Frame Drum

Haegum

Mongolian Throat Singing

Mosquito

Requinto

Counterpoint of Tolerance 2