Counterpoint of Tolerance 1

Saturday 6 September 2008

Time is a wonderful thing - I just wish I had some - Tuesday 19th August

The Brown Man avatar

OH OH OH OH Ohhhhhhhhh!

Sigh

Whine

(mmmmm wine)

grrrr

shiver


scared



Running out of time and STILL have barely started actually putting it all together.

OH God.

I have that little maggotty-crawling-around-in-stomach-feeling - so much so I can't sleep. Which really doesn't help.

Last week I wasn't getting home until about half 8 at night after VERY long days at work - and I still had to eat, which made it about half nine - how on earth am I meant to do a 15-20 minute documentary, recording all my narration (writing it would be a useful thing too), cutting all my audio up and sticking it all together?

Oh and I figured out what the 25th July was - some music which I could really do with right now. As I don't think blogs have a watershed - I'll just leave it up to your imaginations as to what I thought when I realised that.

So now...ah haaaa the solution came upon me - I am a composer after all - this is what this whole stupid project is about...so....write your own music - you can tailor make it to exactly what you need. So I am.

Only problem is finding that 26th/27th/28th ad inf. working hours of the day.

And don't even mention contextual review - I may cry if you do.

No comments:

Taster Sessions

Fancy listening to some of what we've been doing?
Well, click on the bits you want to listen to below!

Live Guitar Session 1

Live Guitar Session 2

Live Guitar Session 3

Live Group Session 1

Live Group Session 2

Live Group Session 3

11 Person Laptop Band



**DISCLAIMER - these podcasts use an external hosting website. Please note that any content viewed on this website apart from the 'World Piece' specific audio is not linked with this blog and does not represent the views or opinions of myself or this blog. I am not able to control what content, aside from the 'World Piece' specific audio, goes out on this website and I apologise if some content may offend.**

Some of the more 'unusual' instruments

Some of the CPoT team brought some rather interesting and unusual instruments with them to America...

...all of which will be included in AH!

So, please do click on the images below to have a listen!!

Charango

Charasca

Coco Banjo

Frame Drum

Haegum

Mongolian Throat Singing

Mosquito

Requinto

Counterpoint of Tolerance 2