Counterpoint of Tolerance 1

Sunday 28 September 2008

Audio!!

Hello all!

As promised - we now have audio on the blog!! Whooohoooo!

It's taken me FIVE attempts this evening to get this on here...temperamental html I tell you!

Anyway - please scroll down to underneath the blogs to find some highly interesting and informative audio - as well as some rather amusing stuff!

Please note however, the website I've had to use for hosting (which has been suggested to me by one of my MA tutors) sometimes has some, what I consider, inappropriate adverts...I can't do anything about this rather annoyingly.

So unless you really do want to meet some 'hot' girls...please just ignore that bit!!

(they aren't even very pretty - so sorry for the disappointment...but there are some good gambling tips too...bonus...?!)

But anyway - it is a shame about this website, but it is the only one that will support the files which I wanted to upload (capacity-wise) without charging me extortionate amounts of money to do so...and I'm poor..I'm a working journo!

Lovely - well enjoy and again, let me know what you think!

Tutty-bye for now!

No comments:

Taster Sessions

Fancy listening to some of what we've been doing?
Well, click on the bits you want to listen to below!

Live Guitar Session 1

Live Guitar Session 2

Live Guitar Session 3

Live Group Session 1

Live Group Session 2

Live Group Session 3

11 Person Laptop Band



**DISCLAIMER - these podcasts use an external hosting website. Please note that any content viewed on this website apart from the 'World Piece' specific audio is not linked with this blog and does not represent the views or opinions of myself or this blog. I am not able to control what content, aside from the 'World Piece' specific audio, goes out on this website and I apologise if some content may offend.**

Some of the more 'unusual' instruments

Some of the CPoT team brought some rather interesting and unusual instruments with them to America...

...all of which will be included in AH!

So, please do click on the images below to have a listen!!

Charango

Charasca

Coco Banjo

Frame Drum

Haegum

Mongolian Throat Singing

Mosquito

Requinto

Counterpoint of Tolerance 2