Counterpoint of Tolerance 1

Sunday 7 September 2008

One month to go - Tuesday 26th August

Thought I'd just mark the moment! ONE MONTH, thirty one-ish days, seven-hundred and forty-four hours and so on.

Makes me feel better if I think of it this way -> one twelfth of a year.

I've organised a week off starting the 8th September - so that's when everything has to be done.

I'm going to try and get some of it done in the days in between obviously.

I'm not working this weekend - so more work's going to be done then too.

Is this a window of time I see before my eyes? I hope so.

Oh and just one final thing - never guess what AMAZING thing I worked out yesterday...

For the 10 of us to get to and from America, just merely to get to the stage where we meet each other and get started on the project - we collectively travelled nearly 41 and a half THOUSAND miles - that's nearly twice around the world.

How cool is that?!! And yes, that has gone in my script!

No comments:

Taster Sessions

Fancy listening to some of what we've been doing?
Well, click on the bits you want to listen to below!

Live Guitar Session 1

Live Guitar Session 2

Live Guitar Session 3

Live Group Session 1

Live Group Session 2

Live Group Session 3

11 Person Laptop Band



**DISCLAIMER - these podcasts use an external hosting website. Please note that any content viewed on this website apart from the 'World Piece' specific audio is not linked with this blog and does not represent the views or opinions of myself or this blog. I am not able to control what content, aside from the 'World Piece' specific audio, goes out on this website and I apologise if some content may offend.**

Some of the more 'unusual' instruments

Some of the CPoT team brought some rather interesting and unusual instruments with them to America...

...all of which will be included in AH!

So, please do click on the images below to have a listen!!

Charango

Charasca

Coco Banjo

Frame Drum

Haegum

Mongolian Throat Singing

Mosquito

Requinto

Counterpoint of Tolerance 2