Counterpoint of Tolerance 1

Saturday 20 September 2008

It is done!

The documentary is done, finished mixed and mastered and mesmerising - well, one can hope...!

I didn't quite finish it off during the week discussed below - but I was very close! Since then I've been nit-picking and fiddling with it - it's like a rash you just can't leave alone!!

I'm very pleased with the documentary - I think it's gone well. Quite how it's going to be marked I don't know - now starts the nervous wait to results day (I don't know when that is yet...!)

The deadline is next friday - yes - NEXT FRIDAY! (I don't think I've ever finished something so far away from a deadline!)

I actually completed everything Thursday night - with officially a week and 15 minutes to go (it was a quarter to midnight!)

But, like I say - I have been double-checking things and just minor adjustments and now I'm satisfied!

Went back to work last Monday so it's all been done when I get back - hense the late nights...but now I must go to bed as I have work in the morning...and have to get up at 5 am - no rest for the wicked eh?!

Thank you to all of you who have made comments so far, it's very kind of you!! Keep it up if/when you have time - it's great to hear from all of you! And...remember - spread the word!

Just one final thing - audio will be appearing on my blog very soon - like little examples of what music we made over in America etc. etc. and I've also got to check whether I can put a listen again feature for my documentary on here for you to listen - but there may be some copyright issues with that - I don't know.

Right - bedtime.

Happy Happy Wee Nat

No comments:

Taster Sessions

Fancy listening to some of what we've been doing?
Well, click on the bits you want to listen to below!

Live Guitar Session 1

Live Guitar Session 2

Live Guitar Session 3

Live Group Session 1

Live Group Session 2

Live Group Session 3

11 Person Laptop Band



**DISCLAIMER - these podcasts use an external hosting website. Please note that any content viewed on this website apart from the 'World Piece' specific audio is not linked with this blog and does not represent the views or opinions of myself or this blog. I am not able to control what content, aside from the 'World Piece' specific audio, goes out on this website and I apologise if some content may offend.**

Some of the more 'unusual' instruments

Some of the CPoT team brought some rather interesting and unusual instruments with them to America...

...all of which will be included in AH!

So, please do click on the images below to have a listen!!

Charango

Charasca

Coco Banjo

Frame Drum

Haegum

Mongolian Throat Singing

Mosquito

Requinto

Counterpoint of Tolerance 2